Vitamin C supports immune function, nerves, collagen production, blood vessel integrity, and free-radical defense. Desert Harvest Buffered Vitamin C is IC / BPS friendly (like ester-C); easy on the stomach and urinary tract.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that may help
- Neutralize free radicals and facilitates the body’s ability to absorb iron from foods and supplements
- Immune function by increasing production of white blood cells, antibody levels and interferon, and assists in the functioning of specific immune cells
- Reduce the frequency of the common cold, but it has no apparent effect on the duration or severity of the common cold
- Reduce production of inflammatory compounds in the gut, may help reduce the levels of inflammation in various forms of colitis.
- May positively impact eye health including cataracts and macular degeneration
- As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice a day or as directed by a qualified healthcare provider.
Each serving (1 capsule) contains 400 mg of Vitamin C buffered with 40 mg of calcium ascorbate, 75 mg of organic aloe vera powder, 3 mg of silicon dioxide (a naturally occurring earth mineral), and 3 mg vegetable oil
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Blue Kanga Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review